Sunday 9 June 2013

endless ache

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Trying to sleep in a chair in a hospital is difficult. My body is exhausted but this isn’t...

Trying to sleep in a chair in a hospital is difficult. My body is exhausted but this isn’t working.

Photo











Today is the worst day of my life.



Today is the worst day of my life.

Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



" The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside..."

"" The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all around him. She had become a physical necessity. ""

- George Orwell, 1984 (via suburbiahhhh)

Sad, so.. πŸ•



Sad, so.. πŸ•

Cody’s gone. I had an interview today that went really well, but I don’t know....

Cody’s gone.

I had an interview today that went really well, but I don’t know.

Flying back home tonight because my dad is in really bad shape and I don’t know how much longer he’ll be around.

So. Happy Friday.

The queen of Gondor has a lot of brass. πŸ‘‘



The queen of Gondor has a lot of brass. πŸ‘‘

☺ (at Elliott Bay Book Company)



☺ (at Elliott Bay Book Company)

Loveliest weights thanks to @wisconsin_creature! 😘 Thanks for...



Loveliest weights thanks to @wisconsin_creature! 😘 Thanks for all your help, @johndurante and @torturedoktor! #weights #evolvebodyjewelry (at Evolve Professional Body Piercing)

Ahhhh! #xena (at EMP Museum)



Ahhhh! #xena (at EMP Museum)

Waiting for food! Too handsome. Ugh. 😍 @wisconsin_creature (at...



Waiting for food! Too handsome. Ugh. 😍 @wisconsin_creature (at Teapot Vegetarian House)

😍 @wisconsin_creature



😍 @wisconsin_creature

Going to pick @wisconsin_creature up from the airport! I'm...



Going to pick @wisconsin_creature up from the airport! I'm nervous! 😩

Favourite Movies: Juno ↳ "The best thing you can do is find a...

















Favourite Movies: Juno

↳ "The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with."

Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment