Friday 7 June 2013

Behind My Blue Eyes...

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



deccas-delonge182: Travis mutha' fuckin' Barker



deccas-delonge182:

Travis mutha' fuckin' Barker

Photo



Photo



swinq: screaminthedark: This is so fucking powerful. It shows...



swinq:

screaminthedark:

This is so fucking powerful. It shows how someone can be suicidal right in front of everyone and everyone's too blind to see the truth, let alone try to help.

Oh my fuck , this is one of the best photo's I will ever see

Photo



kateoplis: Fearless | In Focus





kateoplis:

Fearless | In Focus

ble5sedwithacurse: i was just listening to MCR and this came up...



ble5sedwithacurse:

i was just listening to MCR and this came up on my dash

Photo



ble5sedwithacurse: musiccansaveyourlife: they're all like,...



ble5sedwithacurse:

musiccansaveyourlife:

they're all like, shit shit shit

and vic's like dude…

this is on my wall and my niece says that every time she walks in my room

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment